Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rustic Country Living Metal Wall Sculpture

New to my Etsy shop is this limited edition metal wall sculpture. This piece is made with pine boards and features green metal vines. This is perfect for anyone with a country decor, log cabin, nature lover, or anyone looking to add that special touch to their decor.



How This Metal Wall Sculpture Came To Be



metal wall sculpture
Recently I created these special novelty picture frames. You can learn more about them in a previous post. I needed to find the right frames and I couldn't. These frames needed to be flat wood and wider than 2 inches. The only thing I could find were these picture frames that had a green metal vine going up the side. I decided to buy these frames in order to create my product. I knew that I could find a use for these metal pieced and almost instantly I thought of this metal wall sculpture I could create. Not too long ago I cut apart some furniture I had build years ago and no longer needed. I had some good pieces of wood sitting in my wood burning stove pile. I took the best pieces and was able to create three of these metal wall sculptures.



Cool Rustic Metal Wall Sculpture



I had no idea how to position this. My thought was to cover most of the board with the vines in order to create these metal wall sculptures. I placed them in such a way as to make them look as natural as possible. What I really like about the leaves of the vines is the fact that not only were they hand painted but they have two shades of green . This really makes them pop up against the light color of the pine board. Each metal wall sculpture features a hook on the back for hanging it on the wall and they are 14" tall x 4" wide.




Very Limited QTY's



I was only able to make four of these metal wall sculptures but now only have three available in my Etsy shop. Once these three sell out won't be making any new ones. These are perfect many decor styles. They also make a great gift!!


If you would like to get one they are now available in my Etsy shop here. If you like what you see I would jump on these fast as they are likely to sell out quickly!



Dream Big, Believe In Yourself, And Anything Can Happen,














-Mike M Burke
MikeMBurkeDesigns (ETSY SHOP)
"Like Me" on Facebook


Share this post about this awesome metal wall sculpture with others!


No comments:

Post a Comment