Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Decorations In My Etsy Shop

In this post I will talk about my art on wood and specifically my fall decorations. Each post of this blog is to make people aware of what I have to offer in my Etsy shop. Each item are things that I handmade.


The Fall Decorations Come To Life


Fall Decorations
I still remember the day clearly when I made these. It was just a few weeks away from Thanksgiving on a crisp fall day. I was very much in that fall spirit. I wanted to create something special that would easily blend into anyone’s decorating style. I know that there are many people, my mother included, who like to add seasonal decorations to their home such as fall decorations. I knew I wanted to do something with fall colors and it had to be simple.


Using my stock of reclaimed boards from furniture I had taken apart I painted colored leaves. I chose just three colors: orange, red, and yellow. I used acrylic paint and once finished I sprayed polyurethane over the fall decorations art on wood to protect it. I really like the colors of leaves on top of the light stained pine boards.


Fall Decorations Now Available



Fall Decorations 2
I have been able to sell a few pieces of these fall decorations but still have more available. With autumn now here these are perfect to add to any decor. They have a picture hanger hook on the back making it easy to hang on the wall. They can even be placed on a fireplace mantel or bookshelf.


If you are interested in these awesome fall decorations be sure to check out my Etsy shop. I am hoping to sell these out soon so if you like what you see grab yours today!


Check out these really cool metal wall sculptures I recently made here!














Mike M Burke
MikeMBurkeDesigns (ETSY SHOP)
"Like Me" on Facebook


If you think these fall decorations are cool please share this post with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment