Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Udemy Course How To Build And Grow A Successful Etsy Shop

Udemy Course How To Build And Grow A Successful Etsy Shop



I have been running a successful Etsy shop since 2012. The biggest lesson I learned is that you don't just create a shop, add your product and then wait for sales to come. It just doesn't work that way. In a moment I'm going to introduce you to a brand-new course that's going to teach you how to create an Etsy shop and then how to make it successful.


Etsy Udemy Course

Etsy Makes Headlines Recently In The News



Recently Etsy was featured in the headlines when a story was done about it Etsy seller who is earning $70,000 a month! That is a mind blowing number. Some believed that the woman running this Etsy shop was lying about that number while others believe it's not possible to be that successful with Etsy. The truth is, with the right knowledge, anybody can truly be successful with Etsy and earn that kind of money. All it takes is the proper product, the right customer base, and some proper marketing. Also mentioned in this story was the fact that the average Etsy seller only earns about $100 a year. I was not only stunned by that number but also saddened by it.



My Etsy Shop Is A Big Success



I found Etsy at a bad time in my life. I was in danger of losing my job and I had a lot to lose. I didn't want to work for anybody else. I wanted to work for myself and finally reach the kind of success I had been dreaming of for most of my life. I had never heard of Etsy but I decided to give it a go. I knew the exact product I wanted to sell and I immediately got to work. It took about two weeks until I made my first sale. After that the sales were steady. I still was not a success. I did eventually lose my job and between my Etsy shop and my Fiverr business this was all I had to put food on my table and pay my bills. I had to make these a success. I spent a lot of time researching, studying, and taking risks to figure out how to make my Etsy shop a success. It took some time but I succeeded. I may not be making $70,000 a month but I am earning a decent amount every year. That brings me back to the average Etsy seller who only makes about 100 a year. I think about how many people out there are without a job and their desperate. They may have joined Etsy because they wanted to fix their life and prevent disaster but their failing at it. Then there are those who dream big but just don't have the right knowledge to succeed and many times just give up.


My New Etsy Course Is Live At Udemy



I'm here to change that. I am happy to announce that recently I was approved as an instructor for an online university called Udemy. This is a website that allows experts in various fields to teach what they know best. One of the courses I have created is all about Etsy. This course is designed to teach you everything I know all the way from A to Z. I designed this course to be simple and to the point. Each lecture is a video that teaches just one lesson. Many times the videos will also take you right to the Etsy website to show you exactly how to do what I just taught you. On average the videos run between 5 to 10 minutes and some as long as 20 minutes. Udemy is well organized so that the students can enjoy their experience while learning.


What You Will Learn



In my Etsy course I will teach you everything from the registration process, to building your shop, all the way to listing your products. I will tell you about the right way to write your titles and your descriptions so that they increase your sales. You'll learn what type of photographs work best. We will also spend some time talking about creating store policies. This is very important for your Etsy shop. Not only does this tell your customer that you are a true professional but it also protects your business. Many shop owners failed to do this. I'll also teach you about legal matters, copyrights, trademarks, and filing taxes. You will also learn about the proper ways to price your items, shipping fees, and the best way to ship from home without having to leave every day. I will also teach you a big secret I learned about the proper way of writing your "about me" statement that increase my sales overnight! Every stone will be unturned and nothing will be left behind. We will go over every little detail. There is a reason why I'm successful in my shop and I'm going to teach you all about it.
 

This course is designed for those who have never had an Etsy shop and those who do have an Etsy shop but struggled to make enough sales. Everyone can benefit from this. The woman in the story I told you about is making 70,000 a month is not as far-fetched as you may think. It takes time, work, dedication, determination, and most importantly knowledge. With the right knowledge you will have what you need to move forward. Once you move forward you must believe in yourself and what you are doing. You need to stay determined and not give up when things don't go your way. My Etsy shop wasn't always successful and if I gave up too soon I will probably be working in some ratty warehouse somewhere getting paid garbage pay and being miserable every day.


Your Invitation



I invite you to come join my Etsycourse at Udemy. Get the knowledge you need so that you can begin building a successful shop and business. Learn everything you need to do to maximize your chances. Just don't dream big make it a reality. Make today the day you begin to change your life for the better. I will see you on the inside where you will begin your Etsy training at Udemy.







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mike M Burke
Etsy Shop Owner/Udemy Instructor
www.mikeburkeonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment